View Single Post
Ensign
# 12
10-13-2012, 03:37 AM
For the record I did mean the Cure mission not the Khitomer Accord mission, I got the names the wrong way round.

The mission itself is way to hard when all it does is end in failure most of the time and even with a stronger ship and better equiped it hasnt changed a thing, still die all the time.

The other missions I get through quite well its just Cure that throws me.

First you kill Nanite probes atached to cubes starting with the bottom ones or else warship will apear to early, well when I do that I get agro from the Cube every time and die.

If I defend the Kang from any ships that are launched I die, no matter how much I try.

If I do a combination of both I die.

The only time I seem to be ok is when its time to pop the Cubes because when everyone is focused on the same Cube as they should be the Cube will then ignore me most of the time.

Im also ok fighting the carrier at the end, but the mission usually fails long before that when the Kang is destroyed.

Basically the Cube kills you if you destroy probes no matter where your posistioned and the ships kill you if you defend Kang.

Now thats the mission straightened out onto the drops.
Are drops random chance for getting proto-tech because it seems that way due to playing missions where I was the star player and still didnt get the engine.
If it is random then its not fair, it should be ernt instead or a noob would get the drop before some one who has been hard at it for weeks.