View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 60
10-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by korrtakin View Post
They moved Azure Nebula from B'Moth Sector to Federation Space. Should Federation now named Ferengi Alliance?
But the Azure Nebula wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
Maybe the Tholians are involved with it? I guess it depends on just what "uninhabitable" entails.

So what you're saying is, Tholians time traveled into the past to ruin the planet, so they get Archer involved in the Temporal War, which in time helped found the Federation of Planets, which makes them a threat to themselves by thwarting their plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Bad decisions that could be forced on them for all we know, courtesy of PWE's 'influence' on the game.

All of which started when PWE bought them. Doesn't really seem like a coincidence to me...

Of course, that's just my opinion. Who knows what's really the case?
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
I promise you the devs hate it too. It's the owners. Most of the negative stuff in the last year can be traced directly to them and their lack of understanding the western market.

If it is Perfect World's "idea", then they aren't listening to us. It's like they are purposely shooting STO in the foot, to shut the game down, so they can use Cryptic's resources to focus on new games.