View Single Post
Career Officer
# 7
10-13-2012, 09:55 PM
You can submit as many as you want, but I probably can't use every single one. I'm not sure how many judges I could realistically have...probably not more than about 9 at the most.

However, it's also possible I could find use for them elsewhere. I might be able to put some others in the audience or something. Or I could have them discussing what's going on like in the lounge, or possibly offer advice to the player.

In fact, if you really want, you can submit any other characters you'd like to have attend the proceeding. It would probably make the most sense if they were Starfleet officers and fairly high ranking (Lt. Commander at the very least, and Commander or Captain would make more sense). It just depends how much trouble anyone wants to go to screen shot their sliders. Also, realistically I'm probably not up for entering more than about 20 characters maximum (depending on how modified they are, if it's just face it's not so bad, but going through all the body sliders is more time consuming).

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.

Last edited by nagorak; 10-13-2012 at 10:10 PM.