View Single Post
Captain
# 20
10-14-2012, 01:59 PM
I've had a lot of fun with an Engiscort over the weekend. Against serious folks I wouldn't bother but you can kill people in the queues, why not? DHCs still hit like a beast no matter who's holding them, hell I barely have a single pip into crit and I'm still getting them left and right.

MVAE

Weapons:

3 x Lulzarized Disrupt0rs, 1 x DBB
3 x turrets

Skills:

TT, C:RF1, BO3, AP:O3
TT, C:RF1
EPtS1, EPtS2
HE1, TSS2, ES2 (is there an Energy Siphon 3 at Lt. Com.? IDK)

Two things to note:

a) You are unkillable in this ship. Seriously there's no excuse for dying (that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to pop, though... if I do it, it's all intentional)

b) With a Deflector DOff proc, you will have ES up every fifteen seconds.

For one thing, so long as you have at least one target neither your shields nor your weapons will never drop below 125 the whole game, and your engines and aux won't be much lower. When you have EPS up (use it before you BO3) your power levels will all be at 125 for at least fifteen seconds. You'll hit hard and tank better than the turtliest of cruisers.

Sadly the ES debuff component is easily cleared by Hazards, but it's not a big deal.

If you want to have a lot of fun, and who doesn't, feel free to give her a spin. Just make sure you credit the Grand Poobah Shimmerless when you rock the damage/healing charts come end game.