Is the Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer worthwhile?
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
10-15-2012, 09:11 AM
The way I run it, it's squishy when the shields break. But, very capable damage dealer.
CRF3, APO1, CVS1, TT
ET, Aux2Batt, EPTS3
Sci Team1, HE2
Ens - Utility (sometimes TT for chain, others TB or PH etc)
RCS, Plas Leech, Borg
Ship console, Flow cap
Mk XII Omega Set
3x Tech Doffs, 2x Shield Distro Doffs
Resist Device, Eng Batts, Weapons Batt
4x Disruptor DHCS, 3x Disruptor Turrets
1. When shields go, gtfo w/evasives and eng batt or full power to eng
2. Disruptor weapons boost the lotus
3. I try not to abuse the glitch w/aux2batt and the shield vamp
4. I usually try and open w/APA, CVS1 and shield vamp to see whos week then APO, CRF3 etc the weak one
5. I mix in more CritH weapons' attributes since the ship has +30ACC, captain has +10 ACC and Omega Deflector has slight +ACC
6. I'm usually pugging which is why I have all the Teams. I avoid using TT till i need it in case I need to clear sci spam/snb.