View Single Post
Career Officer
# 52
10-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
And preytell, how is that any different than right now with the STF queues? Isn't that how people find groups for the Elite STFs? Or people on DS9 and ESD LFGs to do STFs (even in Normal queues).

New Queues, there really isn't anykind of socialzing. And practically the only conversation is regarding the STF itself or it going into insults where people are called "n00b" or other degrading comments.

Whereas the older STFs, people actually got to know one another (which friendships still remaining strong today).

If I had to choose, I pick old STFs over the new one, I'll lick the old STFs anyday of the week.
Then get your group together via the chat system and make your own private instance and run it. Nothing in the current (or future Season 7 setup) is preventing you from doing justn that. I run STFs a lot; and I can count on one hand, the number of times I queued up in a Public queue to do one.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."