View Single Post
Captain
# 11
10-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
Simple and straightforward, yet waaaaay too easy. So easy in fact that I believe the best approach is to keep one player at each asteroid at all times to solo it and wait to restart.

Same issue with rewards as above - very little marks, yet multiplied several times.

Also, I honestly believe that these missions should reward at least some small amount of dilithium in addition to their normal mark rewards. I just think that aside from mark grind they are kind of pointless and boring in the long run. It's going to be the exact same issue I have with all the fleet missions - they are fine when done from time to time, but they reward so little marks that the grind become dull and annoying after a while, especially since they're so easy. At least 480 dilithium at the end would be appreciated, especially since EDC and Borg Salvage are going away. Heck, even 240 dilithium... Anything, but not just those silly marks and random trash loot.
No, there are two reasons why your tactic is flawed.

1. The Tholians can easily deal considerable damage to your offensive capabilities, especially if one of the Orb Weavers webs you. You need somebody to bail you out.

2. Not only do you release them faster if there's two of you for the 4 beam emitters, but you also make better use of the cooldown between the bases.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.