View Single Post
Career Officer
# 112
10-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrisd View Post
Hi guys, I figured this would be a good place to post as I can't currently make a topic.

Looking through the builds here from the main posting I quite liked the look of the Tac Recon build using the Reconnaissance Science Vessel, I have just come off my Engineer who was my first character and I followed one of the builds from the Ultimate Cruiser thread or whatever it was called

Anyway, is there a build around that is like the Tac Recon but for Science Class character and considers the same principles for damage and science abilities?
I am currently level 20 and haven't spent any points as generally I'm not sure what is best and don't want to screw it up, but the aim is to end up in the Recon Sci ship or eventually if the fleet I am a part of gets there the Fleet intrepid.

Any help would be awesome, I've only been playing for a few weeks and with my bad memory this stuff has a habit of flying right over my head, lol.
oh believe me I know how it was for me as well. I thought things would be fairly obvious in terms of everything that I would eventually do in STO, but it was bigger than I realized. With good people's help, you'll learn pretty fast.

EDIT: also, even when you think you have familiarized yourself with everything, there is always another ace up someones sleeve to teach you something new.

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 10-17-2012 at 09:27 PM.