View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 46
06-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbleGamers View Post
Powerhelm, It is better be seen as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I am not going to respond to your post, it is clear you have no idea what you are talking about, and it I would rather you be seen as the insensitive "person" that you come across as than to legitimize your baselss rant with an explanation.

Read my post at the top of page 4, and hope to god you don't have a bad day.
There's a saying, "The young and the foolish care nothing for mercy because they have never had need of true mercy".

While mercy is not precisely the right word in this context, I trust you take my meaning.

I was pleased to see the AbleGamers interview, bringing news of the existence of Star Trek Online to an audience which might not have been fully aware of it otherwise.

As far as the interview content went, the focus was completely understandable.

If Maxim magazine interviewed Zn, they'd ask about how sexy the female character models were, and how little you could dress them in; if Vogue magazine interviewed, they'd want to know about the color pallettes available in the character costuming, and so on ...

AbleGamers has a target demographic so, of course, they're going to ask questions relevant to their readership.

Lastly, don't let the social maladjusts here drive you off, sir. They remain an embarrassment to most of the posting community, but to engage them is to encourage them, so you were right to turn away.

Enjoy the forums. You're most welcome here.

Cheers,

KOS