View Single Post
Captain
Hi all -

New klingon here.

Mission: Blood of the Empire. Ground portion of Leading The Way. Mini map keeps showing a storage room, saying 'Protect the Chancellor'.

I'm there. Blew up a few weapons caches. Nothing else to do. Walked around the entire map. Got caught under the stairs (same room). Restarted. restarted again. And again.

Mini map shows me on the west side of the complex, although I am back at the point where the yellow dotted lines is. Using the large map - I walk through walls. Now I am back to where I started from. I am CLEARLY WALKING THROUGH WALLS as i guide my hapless toon on a DRAMATIC quest to save my Chancellor.

Ok - new idea - try the trusty tricoder. Find 2 scan-able areas. check. suddenly I am back in the veryu same oom on the other side of the complex.

Restart. Redo. Same Outcome (repeat x3)

WHAAAAAAA! Back in the same repaeating room with 'interphasic walls'.

Hey Cryptic - do you people actual do UX testing?

Ok - NEW TACTIC I have openly asked for help in the channel. in the zone. Now I've gone from being intrigued (ooooh - what new devilish puzzle must I solve?) to ' fracking great - another poorly designed episode.'

Reboot. retry. repeat.

I've heard people 'say mean things' about the lack of testing before for Klingons. I get it now.

Anyone have a suggestion?

CRYPTIC BEFORE I GIVE YOU 1 MORE DOLLAR.... YOUR CLOSE TO LOSING ME AS A CUSTOMER....

13 attempts is all I am doing.