View Single Post
Ensign
# 12
10-18-2012, 06:33 AM
This is the first time I've been able to get on today because of work and other things, but I appreciate the additional advice. Last night I got the add-on text file and got my stuff set up. I haven't gotten around to getting Emergency Power to the Weapons/Shields 3 yet, but I do have 1 and 2. Let me just say that while I'm now hammering on that spacebar like a mad man my survivability has gone way way way up. I was able to tank the Tactical Cube in Infected for a bit and once I get Shields 3 I'm sure it will be even better.

I'm thinking of taking the advice about weapons and going with Disruptors. While it will be weird firing them from a Federation ship, I like green, so, you know. With all the STFs I'm doing though I can always trade them out for Phasers eventually too lol. I'll just have a whole bank full of weapons. One full set of each kind.

I'll be upgrading consoles as soon as I figure out what weapon type I'll go with after Tetryon. The re-stat will probably be the last thing that I take care of because of the cost