View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 31
10-18-2012, 06:44 AM
Ok, for all those people who think I'm a PWE shill, stand by...

Cryptic, you've got to be kidding...

A fishtank?

200K Dilithium for a fishtank?

Ok, I'm going to give a little bit of feedback here...

Let's just assume for the moment that 150 Dilithium equals 1 Zen, more or less. 1,333 Zen. Or, $13.

See, for a few bucks more, I can go out and buy a real fishtank. One I can actually visit for more than a few minutes at a time.

Assuming I want a fish tank in the first place. What exactly does a fishtank have to do with Star Trek?

See, a lot of us feel that 200K Dilithium is way out of line for what seems to us to be very minor cosmetic and non-functional enhancements. It's hard enough keeping up with the Dilithium drain of the Starbase projects that actually contribute to building our base.

If you want us to buy cosmetic enhancements, fine. Set sane prices, and maybe we can work things out. I figure a fishtank is worth about 250 Zen.

If you want us to cough up 200K Dilithium, those projects better be relevant to Star Trek and they better be major enhancements or minor functional upgrades.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek