View Single Post
Ensign
# 10
10-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
*snip*

Thank you so much for posting this, i have been pulling my hair out trying to CLAW back every last ZEN i'am owed by these people, so far i have got about 2,000 of the 3,500 i'am owed and my current offers that i can complete without paying have dried up (I did get the netflix one and i intend to keep it since its DAMN AWESOME! ... but besides that have no intention of paying for anything else, mostly because of the complete lack of support i have had from the thing).

At this point liberality none of my offers auto complete and i have to feedback every single last one to get anything. Half the time i get the "we will look into it" mail and then even 4-5 days later nothing is said about it... other times (usually if its a small amount of zen) they will credit me... half the companys dont send you confirm mails with the name of the offer or a link that makes it clear what the mail relates too, and the whole system seems designed from the ground up to avoid paying as many people as possible.

Its just a joke.