View Single Post
Career Officer
# 5
10-18-2012, 09:39 AM
All I know is, when I see Karfi in a Blockade mission, I immediately brace my self for a low Marks payout.

They Fek'Iiri are MEAN in a fight.

And I'm a BIG fan of expanding that conflict, in addition to strengthinging the Undine infiltration storyline.

We are an Empire under siege. We are fighting enemies on all fronts - the Fek'Iiri from dimensions unknown, the Undine from within our own ranks and the ranks of our former friends, and the Borg. The assaults upon the Klingon way of life are manifest in spiritual, political, and physical assaults (respectively). there is an old Martial Arts Fable I used to know that could apply here -

EDIT: found it! The Okinawan tale of how Master Matsumura defeated another master without ever exchanging a single blow. (as told by Funakoshi)

Quote:
Matsumura voice became soft. "Perhaps," he said, "But I know this: you were determined to win and I was just as determined to die if I lost. That was the difference between us."
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 10-18-2012 at 09:58 AM.