View Single Post
Captain
# 10
10-19-2012, 07:14 AM
yo mini

i love my b'rel. although my klingon main tac is rocking the fleet vorcha right now, i have my b'rel in the hangar ready to go when i feel like a stroll though kerrat. its the perfect kerrat ship, but in the arenas it pops like a shuttle sometimes....so, i built her really engie heavy to keep up....check it out:

Qen Oy (tac) - IKS Soghloch Et

Disruptor DBB accx3
disruptor DHC accx3
2 x Quantum Torps accx2 crtD
2 disruptor turrets of "meh"

KHG shields, engine.
Borg def

Aux batteries, Subspace field modulator

1 x Neutronium, 1 x plas leech, 1 RCS
2 x shield gen, 1 x borg console
3 x Disruptor coil

3 purple torp cooldown doffs
2 purple evasive cooldown doffs

TT1, HY2, BO3, APO3
TT1, HY2, BO3
EPTS1, AUX2SIF1
EPTS1, RSP1

typical BOP mindset for piloting. all spike and agility with no silly sci frills. evasive every 25 seconds lines up with aux2sif a lot believe it or not, which hardens my hull along with the subspace field modulator (devidian missions i think?) for alternate hull hardening for battlecloak.

a BO3 and HY2 every 15 seconds. boom boom. extra torps flying out all the time. keep your distance once and a while and just fire off streams of HY quantums on the focus target of another ship.

epts up all the time..... RSP to get you another 6 seconds to hopefully get out and cloak if you've been smacked around by sci CC too much.

i like this build. been flying it for over a year. land the torps and the overload at the same time between your target's tac team cycle and watch them melt.

have fun kill bad guys

Last edited by thishorizon; 10-19-2012 at 08:08 AM.