Thread: Borg Vs Daleks
View Single Post
Captain
# 116
10-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfspider55 View Post
Yes but the doctor from voyager holds more medical knowledge than any organic species could possibly hope to posses. Not to mention since he's linked to voyager memory banks he can accesses anything in those banks that would help him reprogram the nano probes. Also remember the probes still assimilated all the doctor really did was help them adapt to the undine's compact DNA and added a self destruct mechanism.

As for the cybermen they are below the Borg in knowledge, strength, population, adaptability, ease of assimilation, and many other aspects. The cybermen don't even come close to being like a Borg.

As for Borg vs daleks the Borg outpower the daleks in man power, strength, ships and ship weapons plus defenses, as well as many more. But at least the daleks are worthy enough to be considered for assimilation unlike the cybermen.
We don't know if the Borg outnumber the Daleks in ships, since we don't know how many ships the Borg have, it's never been disclosed on TV. Whereas from Doctor Who we know that the Daleks had 10 million ships with 2000 Daleks on each one at the final battle of the Last Great Time War.
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that