View Single Post
Ensign
# 99
10-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealdoh123 View Post
you can copy and paste logs on pastebin.com and then post the link to them over here.

That error will have nothing to do with using JavaScript in any of your Mac Web browsers.. its all internal to the wrapper. It almost sounds like your wrapper is somehow getting corrupted, but I don't have a clue how that could happen... you could try to move the install over into a clean copy of the wrapper, but the log in window should work fine on almost any computer, even ones that the game will not run... I've never heard of anyone having crashing issues like this.

Oh, and for your info, JavaScript and Java are NOT the same thing, and are not even remotely related. The only thing common about them is the word "Java" in the name. This is confusing to most people because of the idiots who named JavaScript that should have never named it that.
Oh, OK. Once again, thanks a lot for all your help thus far. I'll try to get into the log and see if I can paste the link to it in here.

I knew that Java and JavaScript aren't the same thing; I just didn't know what the difference was between them. I consider myself only just barely computer literate, so I have a lot to learn.

I'll also try moving the install over to a clean wrapper (again) and see if that helps.