View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 1 Gameplay Bug - Roll
10-20-2012, 07:38 AM
Greetings.
I would like to inform devs, if they read this forum, that roll requires a fix. I play this game for like year and half and used to ignore this in PvE, but I'm tired of ignoring this in ground PvP.

Roll triggers because of everything: slows, roots, when someone shoots at you, or basically when you press any buttons quickly.
I know, there is an option in settings "Tap direction twice to roll On/Off". It has no use. It disables roll in social places, but when you're in combat it turns on.

Typical situation: there is a guy, with like 10% hp and 0 shields, right in front of me. I press aim and puslwave alt attack. So instead of pure win, I do a roll, guy runs away, uses hypo, etc.
Or if I need to retreat quickly, I press Shift+direction to run away, but instead of running to the safe place I do a roll and receive a pulswave in the face.
No really, I can't plan any action, as I don't know, shall my char do what I want or he will roll instead.
I know that roll does dodge. If my life will depend on roll, I choose to die.

I don't ask to remove roll from the game, I ask to make the option "Tap direction twice to roll" to actually disable roll. In social places and in combat too.

Submitting a ticket to the support as well.
Thanks