View Single Post
Career Officer
# 24
10-20-2012, 08:36 PM
I would have to agree on putting the number of people actually queued back into the UI.

Life's too short for me to spend hours waiting for someone to want to play KAGE (for instance). I have other things I could be doing, and I would rather not be caught short (e.g. in a PvP daily) when the mission I wanted to play finally gets a full team and goes ahead without me.

For example, I sat on ESD queuing for KAGE this evening to check out the new Omega Marks stuff (as Into the Hive gives you jack all at the moment and I fancied playing something fairly quick) for just over an hour before I sacked it off and quit the game.

I admit, the queues will probably be shorter when S7 hits Holodeck, but even then I've waited ages for an STF as the queue goes full, then one person leaves, or is disconnected, and thus the queue starts again. But, at least I know that's what is happening. At the moment I can only guess, and guessing is not the way to keep me interested in this. Why queue for something that may or may not happen within an acceptable timespan (but you have no idea either way)?

Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.