View Single Post
Captain
# 21
10-21-2012, 03:20 PM
I completely agree with the OP.

I'm not going to get upset about it anymore (not if the police is watching ), it won't change anything anyway.

I can only speak for myself, but i think this game had so much potential in the beginning. But the developers went into a whole wrong direction with it. It didn't begin with FTP, STOs developers took a complete wrong approach from the very beginning. FTP and PWE just accelerated and amplified that bad trend.

There was vitrually NOTHING that would have interest me since season 2 and the introduction of the Diplomacy system. Since then every season was just a huge dissappointment. Nothing they introduced was either a improvement or did the game make more Star Trek.
The only thing in the last 1,5 years i liked was the release of the Regent class, but even that wasn't a winner, since i don't like the sovereign design. The second thing i liked was the DOFF system, but as always the developers exaggerated it way too much.
I and others have made hundreds of suggestions but nothing was realized even remotely.

I'm just going to wait until season 7 goes live an i'll take a close look at it. If i don't like what i see, i think i will turn my back on it for a year or so.

Even if STO is the only ongoing Star Trek thing, my patience to wait for this game to become at least a bit more fun has limits. For me, it is a series of one dissappointment to the next one.
To keep playing it would be almost masochistic.

I think i'll start playing the X Series, i find it unbelievable boring, but at least it won't constantly try to get my money.

I hope my english is understandable, since most of the time i find it difficult to find the right words in my native language.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread

Last edited by yreodred; 10-21-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: language issues