View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Logitech007's 2 new missions
10-22-2012, 12:12 AM
Hello all,
I'm happy to announce that I have two new missions out now.

1) ?Tempus Fugit: Principium?
Level: 41+
Allegiance: Starfleet/ Federation
Project ID: ST-HJQE7X27J
Starting Location: Veela System in the Kassae Sector in the Regulus Sector Block
Description:
On your way back to Earth, when you received a transmission from an Admiral at Starfleet Command, asking you to investigate the missing Federation vessel that has not checked in. You have located the vessel on the farside of a nebula, as you come towards the vessels, things don't appear as it should be.......

2) ?Tempus Fugit: amicis et spes
Level: 35+
Allegiance: Starfleet/ Federation
Project ID: ST-HJLXEWMRG
Starting Location: Veela System in the Kassae Sector in the Regulus Sector Block
Description:
You have formed an alliance with your former enemy to do battle with the Shadow Alliance. Can you both survive the Shadow Alliance attack? Trapped in a different reality where nothing is what it seems to be. Will you get back or will you be trapped here forever?

Parts of the Series
Part one: Tempus Fugit: Principium
Part Two: Tempus Fugit: amicis et spes
Part Three: Tempus fugit: De Road Domus. (Not out yet)

***Note: These two missions are number one and number two in a series.***
***Note: I will update this thread as soon as more of the series comes out.***
***Note: Please be sure to rate and leave comments and feedback, I will try and get back to each one of you, who played the mission.***
***Note: The author is not responsible for any and all bugs that appear in the mission due to the foundry still being in beta. Also, if you do find something wrong or a bug in any part of my mission, please feel free to email me ingame at: @Logitech007 and I will address those items.***

Have fun and enjoy.

Thanks.
Logitech007