View Single Post
Career Officer
# 11
10-22-2012, 05:51 AM
Well, I see from logging in to both factions this morning that the griefers are back. This time both KDF and Starfleet are griefing each others 'capitals'. Why? This is griefing, purely and simply. It isn't, as some have said, a raid. A raid is sanctioned and has an objective. To the best of my knowledge there is no sanctioned objective to the idiocy that is ruining this game for many.

Come on, Cryptic ... block those exploits so that the majority of your players can enjoy the game. Don't leave them open for the mindless minority. The first time it happened it may have been an amusing novelty, the second time it may have been a mild annoyance ... but as an every day event it is downright tedious.

I paid to play this game and I deserve to be able to do so without being griefed in my factions capital which, as I have already said, to the best of my knowledge is not a PvP arena nor a raid event. If you want to make it a PvP/raid event then create one instance of both First City and ESD where they can do that to their little hearts' content and let those of us who do not PvP have the rest as inviolable 'safe' environments?

I don't think that is asking too much, really.

Last edited by michaelteigue; 10-22-2012 at 06:21 AM.