View Single Post
Captain
# 28
10-22-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
[font="Verdana"][color="SandyBrown"]My comment towards the "police" wasn't serious, i hope you know that.
Yeah, that was how I read it, just didn't want anyone put off commenting because of me being here

Quote:

Let us go explore some unknown regions, let them generate on the run. So everyone has another experience when doing a exploration run. I mean the current exploration system is way too limited. New Civilations should be generated, and we should meet them at a later point to interact with them even more.
BTW: "interaction" doesn't mean killing them!!!
Couldn't agree more, this should have been a day one endeavour, I suspect that we may never fully see that now sadly, but I'd happily wait a year for new updates to content if they could implement something like this.
Quote:
Quote:

I know they can't do 2-3 missions every week, that's not the point. But they should try to make missions more entertaining. Why don't they implement something like a random generator for some missions, so evertime we play them something unexpected can happen. It doesn't have to be something big, just some small variations would be enough.
Be creative!
I disagree, I can't see why not if they were to ammend the EULA of the Foundry (if it doesn't already) to give ownership of all missions created to Cryptic/PWE, then have an intern or some such reviewing and porting missions over into the main game similar how patrols are at the minute.

[/quote]

Quote:

Some additions from me:

I think Cryptic should reconsider judging loyality by the amount of spend money. The Chimera (and its KDF counterpart) and other things should be availlable depending on the time a account exist or maybe become unlocked with a certain amount of accolade points IMHO. But selling a ship (which some have been waiting for over two years) for 200$ is just shameless barefaced.
I've said it before, I'll say it again - City of Heroes since F2P had an epic rewards system. You got something like 3 points for each month subscribed, and another for every Xpoints bought in their store. Was it better to subscribe? Yes. Was spending a metric ton of money an option too? Yes. And you could spend your reward tokens much like a typical RPG skill tree, picking a path, choosing however many at each level...E.P.I.C.