View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 28
10-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
[font="Verdana"][color="SandyBrown"]My comment towards the "police" wasn't serious, i hope you know that.
Yeah, that was how I read it, just didn't want anyone put off commenting because of me being here

Quote:

Let us go explore some unknown regions, let them generate on the run. So everyone has another experience when doing a exploration run. I mean the current exploration system is way too limited. New Civilations should be generated, and we should meet them at a later point to interact with them even more.
BTW: "interaction" doesn't mean killing them!!!
Couldn't agree more, this should have been a day one endeavour, I suspect that we may never fully see that now sadly, but I'd happily wait a year for new updates to content if they could implement something like this.
Quote:
Quote:

I know they can't do 2-3 missions every week, that's not the point. But they should try to make missions more entertaining. Why don't they implement something like a random generator for some missions, so evertime we play them something unexpected can happen. It doesn't have to be something big, just some small variations would be enough.
Be creative!
I disagree, I can't see why not if they were to ammend the EULA of the Foundry (if it doesn't already) to give ownership of all missions created to Cryptic/PWE, then have an intern or some such reviewing and porting missions over into the main game similar how patrols are at the minute.

[/quote]

Quote:

Some additions from me:

I think Cryptic should reconsider judging loyality by the amount of spend money. The Chimera (and its KDF counterpart) and other things should be availlable depending on the time a account exist or maybe become unlocked with a certain amount of accolade points IMHO. But selling a ship (which some have been waiting for over two years) for 200$ is just shameless barefaced.
I've said it before, I'll say it again - City of Heroes since F2P had an epic rewards system. You got something like 3 points for each month subscribed, and another for every Xpoints bought in their store. Was it better to subscribe? Yes. Was spending a metric ton of money an option too? Yes. And you could spend your reward tokens much like a typical RPG skill tree, picking a path, choosing however many at each level...E.P.I.C.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.