View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 29
10-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
- Don't make people pay fleet ship modules AND fleet credits to get a fleet ship.
I agree; the current scheme feels excessive and I like buying ships from the C-Store. People did the grind to get those fleet credits; they should be able to use them without grinding or paying anything else. Or at least paying a minimal price.

Quote:
- Remove dilithium from the upcoming new STF rewards altogether. Pugging thru sometimes hundreds of STFs is bad enough as it is. To paraphrase the O.J. Simpson lawyer: "If people did the grind, you have to be kind."
From what I'm reading, simply doing the STF's should reward enough Dilithium to finance or mostly finance STF gear. But with every other Dilithium sink in the game, I'd be willing to bet this comes in as underperforming.

Quote:
- Stop the lockbox insanity, where you expect to get ca. $250 for a fully fitted temporal ship, instead of the usual $25 C-Store prices.
I understand why lockboxes work for PWE, but I agree that unlocking boxes is still a pretty poor bet. I don't care for the Deflector/Shield boxes and I'm actually getting tired of getting DO packs which I could simply buy direct if I really want them.

Lockboxes shouldn't contain anything that you can just buy outright with Zen, and there should be more stuff we can buy outright with just Zen. If they took out the dull stuff and readjusted the odds accordingly it would be more fair.

Quote:
- Put a stop to the ever increasing starbase costs. Fueling a starbase near/at Tier 4, and above, is outrageously expensive already.
Our small fleet is already stalling out and we're just getting to where we'll have a Tier 2 Starbase with Tier 2 facilities. Tier 3 is just wishful thinking on our part, and probably several months of grind.

Quote:
- Remove dilithium from the Personal Projects to advance your way through the reputation system. We never had to pay extra dilithium to level up to VA either.
Agreed. Unless the missions we run to obtain reputation marks also award Dilithium, this is too much. Even then, refinement caps will hurt if we're trying to advance this and fleet stuff at the same time.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 10-22-2012 at 12:24 PM.