View Single Post
Career Officer
# 331
10-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
I am at a extreme end of the doff system to be sure, but that was not the point.

The point was that I got there without grinding doffs and using the games existing doff mechanics - granted I have also gone through hundreds of doff packs like the gamma back when they had the bug ship event - but any packs I get I buy with EC

This game allows anyone to make hundreds of millions of EC without spending a dime of real money.
Of course it except most of us have families, jobs and lives outside of the game. The grinder whether you don't like it or don't use it is the foundation by which the majority improve their doffs in a manner that isn't overly tedious or time consuming. It is also the way many players break down doffs to send to the fleet and so on. Unless you have some kind 5 minute formula none of us have heard of.

This is just part of a wider package of changes whose main purpose isn't to refocus STF's or balance the doff system but to simply introduce a whole new raft of expensive dilithium sinks. That is the true face of Season 7. If you're happy with that fine, but I would suggest you are in the minority.