View Single Post
Career Officer
# 595
10-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clannmac View Post
None. Not that I plan on using them - I already have enough toons - but since I hadn't checked at the time I got the last one, I thought I would with this latest unlock (or purchase for those just picking up the LTS). I queried, and was sent a very blocky form letter stating "We are aware of this particular issue, and are working to resolve it as quickly as we can."

I replied wondering if they had bothered to tell anyone or make an announcement, since the new LTS is still being advertised in all its parts and folks are forking out money and not getting all they are supposed to. Their response? "We are aware of this particular issue, and are working to resolve it as quickly as we can."

Don't p*^s on folks and call it rain, PWE - at least have the decency to let these people know they WON'T get ALL they are paying for - then give them a time frame to resolve it and stick to it!
Ah, but be fair - if it is a software bug, then all they really can do at this time is saying that they are working on it. It can be arbitrarily complex to find the root cause.

Of course, it would be nice to get some status update anyway.