View Single Post
Career Officer
# 209
10-24-2012, 10:14 AM
Well, I am a little hesitant at making any complaint posts as I have recently received a warning, I believe falsely merited, for flaming. My only thought is that the post that earned me the warning was against the moderators. There's nothing I can do about that but you can see my concern.

Still, this matter does need addressing and maybe it'll come to the dev's notices the more posts there are about it. We can hope, right?

Last night my friend and I were playing 'Cutting the Cord' and, after the ground section of the mission, I was beamed up to my ship to face Sela while my friend was given the Couldn't Transfer Character message and was ejected from the system. She attempted to re-enter and was denied several times. Just before I managed to beat Sela she was able to get back in -- to a different instance. Remember, we were still teamed up so she should have either received credit for my defeating Sela or, at the very least, been transferred into the original instance where I was.

This is not the only issue that the developer's seem to be blithely unconcerned about but as this thread is about this one I will not mention the others here

What I will say is that I hope the developer's get the message before it is too late and decide to fix things instead of adding unnecessary applications such as, for instance, the STO Gateway. I'd like to play the game, not see how well I may (or may not) be doing, on my cellphone or wherever else it can be utilized.

Disclaimer: This post is in no way intended to be a troll or flame or slur of any other kind towards anyone or anything either directly or indirectly involved in or with, or not involved in or with, Star Trek Online and I proffer my sincerest apologies to anyone who believes it is directed to the aforementioned.