View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 84
10-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Hello all.

Firstly, I have to say that I'm looking forward to the new system. I've enjoyed watching how my starbase progresses and I much prefer that system to one that depends on luck!!

Secondly, I find myself being pleased that Devs are replying to this thread so often. As I mentioned in a thread last week, seeing the Devs out in the forums is a positive thing. Only good can come of it.

Lastly, some questions, please.

1) I can see that the MACO and Honour Guard sets are staying. It seems that the existing Omega set will no longer be available. If it is being discontinued can it please be kept on the same power levels as the other gear? I spent AGES getting my OMEGA set and for it to become irrelevant would be a kick in the teeth for me.

2) Will any of the new weapons under the new system be the same, better or worse than what we already have access to? I think giving the players the stats on the new weapons (or at least telling the players that the weapon stats will remain the same) will give player the ability to make an informed decision as to whether they spend on Borg weapons now.

Thank you.