View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 135
10-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
At Tier I you only use 1200 dilithium to run two projects (one costs 300, the other 900). That price goes up if you run the Tier I upgrade, but if you don't, prices remain at 1200. 1200 doesn't take a player that long to earn. You only need 26 marks between the two projects, so in one elite run you have knocked out almost all of the needed resources. The biggest downside is you need around 180,000 EC worth of materials between the two projects.

I understand your sentiments about the changes, in fact I agree with you on the matter. The truth is, until there is a major outcry from the community, which probably won't happen until S7 launches, it's likely nothing will change.
so true so true.

untill its live people wont stand up against the cryptic machine.

by then its to late.

i need to get my last toon equipped mk XII long before this comes live or i will regret it for the rest of my sto play life.

my experiance after equipping 5 toons with full mk XII is that our old system may be random but at least it dident force you to pay vast amount of dilithium or Physical time.

you could come and go as you wished with equal chances.

new system will sadly not be so forgiving it will be worse.

true the old system may not grant some people gear. but in the end never forced them to pay the price eaither.

( speaking only about MK XII at the moment ive never had the mk X or MK XI )
If only they fix Cloaking bugg *new message BOOM decloacked.