View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 148
10-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
The final numbers which are being worked out calculate the average player completing the Omega Fleet Rep system around 2 months, which does require a time investment, but is a much better timeframe than "maybe someday you'll get the gear" which is what it was under the random loot drop system. Now you'll alway see how close you are to getting the gear and it won't take a year (like it has for some players.

There will be Omega projects that generate Dilithium similar to how you could trade items in for Dilithium. I don't have specifics or final numbers on what the inputs/outputs of that project are yet.

All existing gear you've purchased via STFs will remain on your character. The Omega set is not going away at all. There are some slight changes happening to the Borg Space set in that you only will need 3 set pieces to get all 4 of the set bonuses, and a second additional set (2 weapons and a console) is being introduced that uses the console that is being taken out of the original set (but the bonus still remains). So the only change is that the set is getting better. Again - these changes will be available on Tribble soon for those that want to see it in action.
Mr Stahl I put it to you

WILL YOU DO THE HONOURABLE AND DECENT THING OF RUNNING A CHECK ON THE NUMBER OF STFS THAT ALL PLAYERS HAVE RUN AND COMPENSATING THEM WITH A HEAD START IN THE NEW REP SYSTEM

personally I think its the decent and right thing to do do you not agree ? some of us players who have supported this game have run in excess of thousands of STF runs