View Single Post
Commander
# 154
10-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
I love how you ignored every other part of my post... to correct me on something that may or may not be true.

You know what could have fixed the issue of low drop rate? Raising the drop rate... that would have fixed it... and guess what... you wouldnt be shafting anyone with partial sets.... oh, but I guess you wouldnt be able to monetize the system with dilithium...
i guess the reason they are not listening is because your complaining too much and not offering any constructive criticism. And i like this new system i like that i will be able to complete some sets on my toons and it won't take forever to do. and to be honest with the many ways to earn dilith coming they need to make some dilith sinks for us so they can keep the market stable and not have inflation of prices. If you look back at the 2011 holiday event dilith for C-points back then sky rocketed and only after the fleet system came did they settle down. I agree with what they are doing i am going to see how this does in Tribble and offer my bits of what needs fixing.