View Single Post
Commander
# 30
10-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Brandon,

compared to the Sad Pandas Turkish RP Heroes is a very young fleet. As you guys mentioned before in another past thread, none of our members are as experienced as Sad Panda members are. We are not really getting help from other PVP fleets knowledge wise. We just try our best and we try to improve our game.

I understand going into the match you guys were the favorites and we the contenders.

And it happened to be that RP Heroes won that match. Fair and square within the rules and despite external technical difficulties.

When we loose against another fleet fair and square, we accept it. We do not try to belittle the winning team in a public forum. We do not go around and tell other people yeah all those other fleets suck.

We did not mention our internet connection issues at first. We deliberatly decided not to go there. If we had lost the match because of connection issues we wouldn't have mentioned it either.

Naz, you may not be aware of this, but look at your posts here in this thread. Can you imagine you how I or other TRH members feel when we see such posts?

At least for me it's basically code for this: "Yeah if this match continued we would have mopped the floor with you! You did not win really. We are the best!"

People don't like to loose. I can relate to that. But I learned to bite my tongue, and if I can do that than you guys of all people can too.

I am aware that people have egos. That is only natural. You have egos we have egos. And truth is we feel disrespected.

First you write "the better team won today" then you write this. I don't know what to think of it.

I mean, it's as if we can't do anything right. If we loose, we suck. If we win, we didn't really win. Because we suck.

The reason why I did not include the following 15 minutes was also partly because out of respect to the Sad Pandas. Because from our point of view it seemed like Sad Pandas tried to take advantage of the fact that we were unaware at first of the time limit rule. And I didn't try to inject unneccessary drama and accusations.

And furthermore, who can really say with 100% guarantee how the match would have ended if the rules were different, say up 15 points no matter how long it will take?

I have the utmost respect regarding the skills of Sad Panda members. And I really appreciate the ideas you have to help newcomers to PVP, your written guides and your Cubs Channel. Come on, let's stop this forum pvp. We are all in this together.

@ilhansk -Inner Circle / Turkish RP Heroes-