View Single Post
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
10-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Took me like 10 posts in the blog thread but he finally answered the Elephant in the room question for me:

Originally Posted by levi3
Which new STF gives 480 dilth? I am still waiting to hear what they will pay.

DShahl:

Ok, just checked with the designers and here is what they've done for Season 7

- Normal STFs now reward 240 Dilithium + Omega Marks
- Elite STFs now reward 480 Dilithium + Omega Marks + Borg Commodity for MKXII Sets
- Fleet Actions now reward 960 Dilithium (1st place Gold gets 2x this = 1920 Dilithium)

In Season 7, Fleet Actions will now become the best source of Dilithium between the two types of Events.

In addition Fleet Actions will now have better rewards in general
Gold = Purple + 1920 Dilithium
Silver = Purple + 960 Dilithium
Bronze = Blue + 960 Dilithium
All others = Green + 960 Dilithium

In addition, at max level in the Omega Fleet a repetable project unlocks that converts Omega Marks to Dilithium at a rate of 50 marks to 500 dilithium or thereabouts.

The new Red Alert daily in the New Romulus Sector also rewards 480 Dilithium in addition to Rom marks.

All of this could change before Season 7 hits, but that is what the current plan is.
Please don't forget that you're going to be able to use the guaranteed marks to run projects that will turn them into Dilithium:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
STFs will still reward Dilithium and there will be an Omega Rep project that converts marks into Dilithium, so we're replacing it, not taking it away.

In addition, we're adding Dilithium drops to all Fleet Actions as well as some other new Events.

All of this in Season 7
In the current system, you can do this with your random drops as well, but now your getting guaranteed drops which can be used in the reputation system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
In addition, at max level in the Omega Fleet a repetable project unlocks that converts Omega Marks to Dilithium at a rate of 50 marks to 500 dilithium or thereabouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
I just checked and the elite STF's are currently rewarding 3x less marks than they should.

Infected Space Elite is currently awarding 20 Omega Marks without the bonus, on the next push it will award 60 Omega Marks per run.

It will still give 1 elite mark.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment