View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 23
10-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkincrow View Post
The STF's were easy before, with the new buffs associated with the reputation system, the STF's will be just a joke.

I agree, there needs to be a better challenge and there should be rewards associated with completing the harder challenges.

I hate this system where everyone is a Vice Admiral and everyone is a MACO/Honor Guard Elite.
Well I have to admit that I don't mind if everyone has a maco 12 set but at least we need some content where such overpowered stuff is mandatory on top of high playing skills.

I'm sure the devs know we are an important part of the community. Heck! We help people completing missions and getting better at STO, thus we contribute to everyone's enjoyment. We can give a ton of advices on build, strategies, anc contributing even more to everyone's enjoyment, but something really challenging we could do for ourselves would be nice too. We need to broke our backs on something.

It doesn't need to be the uber mega nice instance requiring 6 months of work from the art team but at least something with mechanics able to entertain us before we get the feeling that we've won at STO. I hate having this feeling in games because it means it's over.