View Single Post
Ensign
# 110 Thanks
10-26-2012, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealdoh123 View Post
I have no idea whats going on with the weird graphics issues on 10.6.8 guys... I only have one 10.6.8 machine right now and it doesn't have an nvidia, maybe some issue with that? Sounds really odd, but I'm not sure what else you can specifically try.
Ok, thanks for getting back to us. I can run it fine on Windows XP through VMWare on the same machine, so I'm guessing the nvidia card isn't an issue because VMWare involves a virtual graphics card?

Should the Cryptic Studios folder keep all the game files in the same places as it would if played on Windows? Because I've transferred the folder between VMWare and my Mac and they don't detect any patched files if they were patched on the other OS and have to patch everything again. (Even though the game folder is still taking up the 10GB that it is supposed to, more data gets added on... So the data IS there) All other games I've played with ports have had all files within the game folder in the same place so it can be transferred between operating systems and the game still runs... It may or may not be normal, but I don't know too much about ports.