View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
10-26-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goltzhar View Post
So don't have such a rush to progress, TRY to enjoy the game as long as you can...
I've been enjoying STO since closed beta, rushing isn't my concern.

Doffing has been the single most "starship captain" thing for me in this game, for the first time in two years of STO I actually feel like i'm doing the same stuff Picard did. It has single handedly reinvigorated my enjoyment of the game.

I want to be able to expand that one thing in this game that maintains my interest, I want to be able to make proper use of the 400 slots they allow me to purchase (but that I have zero need for as it stands) I want to enjoy this game more and I'm willing to pay for that as I have been for many things with STO in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joxertm2 View Post
Yes, but you don't pay for it.
You do when you sell zstore doffs, keys and lockbox/lobi items on the exchange.

Honestly I find your concern about P2W for assignment slots difficult to understand. P2W is something that gets hotly debated whenever a new pay ship (zstore or lockbox) gets introduced. Those are the big P2W issues and they're always directly involved with PvP. I don't see how I enjoy playing my more solo game is somehow negatively affecting how you like to play yours, it seems downright spiteful.
Joined August 2008