View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Greetings Fellow LGBT & Allied Gaymers!

I just wanted to post an update on Rule 284's progress to date. We have progressed a lot faster than I anticipated!

We have our Starbase to tier 1 and are nearing Tier 2 now. With this progress, we have decided to begin actively recruiting again.

I have been using my vast in-game wealth to complete the Starbase projects very quickly and will continue to do so. Our main need is Fleet Marks, which are becoming less of an obstacle now that we are adding great new members.

We intend to be a very member-driven Fleet where everybody's opinions and ideas will be both welcomed and considered. Promotions will be merit-driven as opposed to "clique"-driven.

As we grow, there will be a wide assortment of contests, events and social gatherings. Our events and contests will be tailored to ALL skill levels, from newer players to veterans. We want all LGBT gaymers of all skill levels to feel at home in Rule 284.

I hope that you will consider Rule 284 as your new Home in Star Trek Online.

For more information, or for an invitation to come and grow with us, please contact me in-game at: @baronvonheller