View Single Post
Career Officer
# 452
10-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperormak View Post
Colony Mission 7/7 always gives a Blue. Never a Purple. 100% chance of a Blue. Crit means absolutely nothing. Failure means absolutely nothing. And you can only do it once, so being 15 minutes is not of any importance. As a "true doffer such as yourself", you should have known that.

If you're feeding a Starbase and sending those Purple DOFFs to several characters, 25/week isn't as much as you seem to think.

Besides, you claim to have 1500 Purple DOFFs. The DOFF system first appeared on December 1st, 2011. That was 47 weeks ago. Guess how many you've acquired per week. 31.9 purple DOFFs / week. Should I find your motives highly suspect ?
I'd ignore him on that he fabricated a number from a fundamental failure to parse my behaviour correctly.

Lol 31.9 DOFF's a week that is a little suspect I guess even for someone who grinds the dailies to death with like 15 alts, though it is doable, I suspect anything is doable if you have that much free time.

I didn't even know Purples were required for fleet stuff when all I ever hear is people moaning about commons and uncommons. Needless to say it's just pissed me off even more