View Single Post
Captain
# 457
10-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
More like extremely excessive.... I've read most of what Overlord posted in this and several other threads. He uses the compactor to mass-produce purples so he can sell them on exchange.

I'm not really sure why he feels the need to do that but... not my problem.

He's upset because the new changes will make it cost too much for him to keep doing that. Truthfully.... he's probably one of the reasons the devs added the increased cost.
He kept openning his mouth so much I knew eventually his true motives would slip out - admitting he was wanting to produce 10 purples every few hours at the grinder was the final nail in his coffin.

Many people - professional doffers and others who closely watch the numbers and make objective arguments like "stoleviathan99" have commented that there was someone or some players driving down the cost of purples on a mass scale - it seems like we have found at least 1 of those people.

unfortunately Overlord and others like him have forced Cryptic to take these drastic measures.

Take note Mr Stahl - the changes to grind up purples and blues are perfectly legitimate. But I would ask that you reconsider the cost to upgrade to greens due to the high demand for T3 upgrades and T4 progression - something like 100 dilth would be for more appropriate than 500.

Thanks

And for the rest - don't be fooled by Overlord he does not have your best interests in mind in his lenghtly arguements.