View Single Post
Career Officer
# 472
10-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Yeah well, a lot of people were unhappy about dilithium being added to the game..... they have all either gotten over it or left. Personally, I didn't care.

I think you're a bit paranoid about profiteers. But I am expecting to see prices rise.
Ah but you see I'm not paranoid about profiteers, that is Levi's main issue, I for one even question if such profiteers exist.

I see a far more likely scenario for the drop in purple doff prices, if people are creating purple doffs at the grinder it stands to reason that at times they will produce doffs they don't need, all it takes is a few thousand users doing this methods and posting uneeded doffs on the exchange.

It seems to me that it's similar to the console market where everyone producing consoles from alien artifacts and most Purple XII consoles are now worth hardly anything with only the more sort after items like Mag Regulators and Neutronium hulls that go for crazy prices.

Yet I see no proposal to "fix" the console assignment by bashing it full of dilithium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bareel View Post
Blue to purple should be pricey
Green to blue not so much
White to green should be borderline free, like it is now
Doff recruitment packs should be free, like it is now

This is not for those of us who have been playing the doff system for a long time with more doffs than we know what to do with. It is for the new player starting from scratch having to put in a crapton more resources than we did in the past. Resources they do not have.
Indeed resources already sorely taxed by the new STF dilithium sinks.