View Single Post
Ensign
# 125
10-27-2012, 08:33 PM
will yes I am from europe but what do i set my server line to,EU or US and both don't work just the same. I played fine from april to june until something funny about ship combat, in june one day the ships when firing would freeze for about 2 to 3 seconds. i also tried to improve the game and I just gave up. and I bought the game from a game shop but wait until free to play came, it is on steam that is where the free to play was downloaded. when I started to play a few days ago the red thing comes up and says server is not responding and I mean its worse now in combat the ships just freeze and when you fire a torpedo the ship moves again and stops moving. it also happens in the mapping area aswell. and I think it has bugs aswell, what do I do, I bought the game at ?35.00 with a code two years ago. are the numbers of people with servers that are not responding getting higher and higher every week now. please can you help me in anyway because I am from the EU the server must be week here, I use wireless and two other people in the house are also using it, but my wireless is fine. here is my server lines in my wireless IPV4 DHCP 192.168.1.285 IPv4 DNS 192.168.1.254. I think the server line can't cope with so many players online maybe that is the reason for the bugs and freezes,