View Single Post
Captain
# 16
10-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtshead View Post
Ultimately, if something really bothers you as being 'not canon', all you have to do is do what the Star Trek writers did - spend 5 minutes coming up with a technobabble explanation to cover it. I'll get you started:

As designed, the Prometheus class starship lacked rapid-fire torpedo launchers, as there were concerns that the hull stresses from rapid launches might bind the delicate connectors for the Multi-vector system. However, by 2374, advances in inertial dampener technology enabled far better recoil compensation for torpedo launchers. This, coupled with continuing developments in weapons miniaturization, led to a general refit of the Prometheus' torpedo systems, enabling each launcher to fire up to four torpedoes in rapid succession.

Easy. Give me your next canon issue and I'll solve that too
Well played sir. *tips hat*
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.