View Single Post
Career Officer
# 25
10-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
I see this coming up a lot on the forums recently, and it's not really an accurate measurement of the value of the item.

The ability to trade in a tech drop for Dilithium is a way of giving players who get a drop they don't want or need something for the time they've spent, due to the randomness of the current system. If we had allowed people to simply purchase Omega gear with Dilithium, the cost associated with them would have been higher than Diltihium store items, since the Omega/MACO/Honor Guard gear is superior to Dilithium store gear.

Now that we're moving to a system with fewer random elements, we can price Omega items, Romulan reputation items, etc. proportionately to one another based on the relative power of the items. There are several factors to take into account in pricing these items, and we're doing our best to make the costs reasonable.

As Borticus already mentioned, we're in the process of evaluating Dilithium costs in general.
why does Dstore cost more than fleet store 10000 for 12 while 11 is 22000 huh when will that be lowered

what woulld like 3 stacks of 99 EDC get me that is just 1 toon 3 others with 2 I am ready for it
I thought we wer suposed to get c the conversion rate last week

Last edited by sean2448; 10-28-2012 at 07:38 PM.