View Single Post
Career Officer
# 27
10-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post

Don't take this the wrong way, but please, stop posting total nonsense.

Carriers were supposed to be a KDF thing ONLY.

This gets thrown around so often (not the poster, but by players in general)... but what unique gameplay thing do the feds have at all? Certainly not Sci Vessels. Fed ships are tankier but KDF usually has cloaks and/or cannons on everything, not to mention the ability to use said cannons.

Feds get Diplomacy for an extra dialogue option... 3, 4 times in the course of the game? KDF gets marauding, which is a HUGE resource generator all the time.

So the KDF gets better access to energy drain builds, better resource generation, only have to grind 25 levels of missions that get repetitive after your first alt, cruisers that are more fun to fly.... Cryptic practically BRIBES players to play KDF mains and alts. I wonder if the 18% (or thereabouts) that gets thrown about weeds out Fed player's resource generation alts or if it includes them? I just don't see how adding 25 missions to the KDF mission arcs would really shift those numbers; nor how continually believing they are somehow victims when Cryptic has clearly tipped the scales in their favor is at all anything but annoying to them?

I really wish KDF players would get over their victim complex, its a little embarrassing.

Last edited by skyranger1414; 10-29-2012 at 12:28 AM.