View Single Post
Commander
# 6
10-29-2012, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutx23 View Post
well, borg is one shot-able already thanks to trics

I don't see it that way. I just don't think that cryptic really cares about pvp in their game. The vision they have for STO obviously does not include pvp. No matter what they say, their actions speak louder than words or in this case broken promises. Any one of these seasons could have been pvp oriented if it was at all important to them. Hell, one of the seasons was SUPPOSED to be pvp oriented then it was sweeped under the rug. There history has blatantly shown their priority for pvp, and there present decisions show that this hasn't changed in the least. Bort has been our only ray of hope, but what there going to bury us in with S7 content is more than even he can fix. If none of this tells us their intentions and vision is for this game, nothing will
I think the marketing guys have no idea what the Devs have done to this game.

I also think marketing departments exceed the importance in a company than developers in MMOs. The idea of "how to make money" comes before "how to develop".

I have a hunch that marketing has no clue and that "everything is ok" in this aspect of the game. I am also hopeful that someone in that department will start asking questions based on the facts stated in this thread.

However, the likely hood of me being wrong is his high based on the status quo. But, as always voicing our convictions on this is welcomed on these forums as they are feedback nonetheless.

-PaxOttomana of Turkish RP Heroes