View Single Post
Ensign
# 114
10-29-2012, 07:07 PM
tuu:Hey bro whats up
Blue:Not much bro
tuu:Stf?
blue:na bro cant on cool down and i cant be bothered anymore to many blummin noobs wasting my time
tuu:come on
blue:Na i am off
larry:sup bro
tuu:hey stf
larry:soz 22 mins to go
tuu:fed fleet action
larry:And what carry a level 13 player no thanks lolz
tuu:Why do you not you like it?
larry:It just bores me for some reason i cant say why but i just cant play atm i am off later

12 mins later tuu is in the cure elite some moron blows the cube to early and all is lost due to lack of good team mates and dps. Tuu sighs and longs for the day of real team play and the ability to vote out and replace useless players that should be in the minors, if even that. Tuu looks at the ques for pve and thinks na no more time wasting on that.... I AM OFF!!!!

2 hrs of game play 3 stfs 3 times booted from server, players leaving a match early x 3, and cure lost due to skilless players. I really hope the devs can look at these types of things. like more missions that have stories and to do something to get people feeling the vibe again lolz the game has become a ZOMBIE like i said before there is no soul to the game no awe no sense of accomplishment. All i want is fun fun fun no more grind grind grind and grind. Well i am off lol