View Single Post
Career Officer
# 24
10-30-2012, 11:52 AM
lol so your upset at the rep system when you have 16 toons? wow.......makes no sence since you will be grinding no matter what. how many times did you grind an stf on just 1 toon? how long did it take to even get 1 mk12 item? so if just 1 hour a week for 90 days and u have t5 then its fine. im sure you grind for 2-3 hours for 1 toon. for 1 toon the way it is atm you can grind 24/7 for 5 years and not get 1 mk12 item. think people like you should stop b!tching. btw this topic isent even about stf. maybe head over to the pve fourms and voice complaints perhaps?

also who says we dont get rewards out of pvp? even if i did not get any dil for doing pvp i would still be in it. i dont play online games for a nintendo game play. even if you call this multi player single mission co-op or what ever how you word it. i play for the pure fact of an actauly human controlling pixles. and winning or losing and having fun doing so is the reward its self. when p2w consoles get involved it makes me not want to play. now we have bs passives getting into the mix making it much worse.

Last edited by broken1981; 10-30-2012 at 11:56 AM.