View Single Post
Captain
# 53
10-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandrewross View Post
1) It was not Viral Matrix... I know it because there was no debuff icon when it happened, also the weapons went out first, then the engines when I tried to evade, not at the same time, so it was too fast for a recharge.

2) as for the fire arc on the torps, they have been doing that for months, so it is not the new console... and Heavy torps? For Heavy or High Yield torps there is no way to forie that many at one time. Have you ever fired a high yield plasma? it becomes a single slow projectile... which the D'deridex fires four at a time... along with the cannon fire, and beam arrays... so are you trying to tell me it has 16 weapon placements? because that is what it would have to have to use all the weapons it does... maybe more. So really, your arguements are not valid. It IS a cheat ship, and it IS obvious.
I really don't see why you have an issue with a d'deridex. That particular D'deridex is a special one. With borg technology. So naturally, it's like Donatra's Scimitar. It doesn't play by the same rules we do. If it did it would be too easy.

So stop complaining when you run up against an enemy that you can't just face-roll half asleep that has the ability to possibly kill you.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.