View Single Post
Survivor of Remus
# 25
10-31-2012, 06:31 PM
You denied the point I was making and then proved it in your post I said that it dose work but the timing isn't just your own you need to time it to the person your fighting as well. And you made my point by if it doesn't work at first observe and I've played this game from closed beta I know early what you mean and I've had to do some dogfight that ended up as 2 on 1's and 3 on 1's. it like the old saying goes "it doesn't matter who the better fight is, the winner I the the one who's buddy shows up with the gun first" I agree I'll be able to pop this ship with ease. I role a sci ship and out dps whole teams flying tactical. Why because I know what I'm doing as I am sure you do. The point I was making is if someone get in this hip and knows what he is doing and knows how to build a ship. As long as he doesn't go wow shinny it will be harder to kill that person. I'm not saying it can't be done I've I've killed a big without firing a shot. I got called a bunch of names for that ill get banned if repeated so while I agree with you it will work in 95% of the cases but you will get that one ship flown by that one guy that it won't work on or at least wont kill instantly.