View Single Post
Career Officer
# 9
10-31-2012, 06:52 PM
I'd love to see an improved AI, but I'd like to see it tied to a difficulty system as well. Turn up the difficulty? The AI goes up.

Not every player does well with combat as-is, especially those with any sort of impairments. For instance, of my friends has a neurological issue, so fast-paced combat that requires speed and quick thinking is much harder on her. Another friend of mine has some shakes in his hands because of his old job (worked with a lot of chemicals and such). I've seen articles about how (older) MMOs are relatively disabled-player friendly. I'd like to see that continued.

As such, if there's improved AI, tie it to difficulty. You'll get your challenge, and you'll get better rewards too, right? Whereas players who don't want or have other challenges can play at the current defaults.
Updated 2/11/13! Buying Zen with Energy Credits | Upgrading Duty Officers without Dilithium.
Q&A Presents: Maui Online! My friends' radioshow/podcast Computers, with occasional forays into astronomy.